- 80% open area dedicated to landscaping and recreational spaces
- 15,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with best-in-class facilities
- Active sports amenities like full basketball court, 2 badminton courts, 1 tennis court, 800 m internal jogging track & a cricket pitch to create a wholesome opportunity for the residents
- Themed terrace gardens
- Yoga and Meditation terrace
- Private parties terrace
- Board games, like, chess, checkers for teen/adults
- Dance or Exercise classes
- Art classes for kids, painting, arts/crafts, sculpture making, pottery
- Dedicated and safe children’s play area - Play equipment which can be customized to make them more interesting along with a themed colour. A sandpit adjoins play area in a court while the slide down the tree deck also leads one to a sandpit underneath
- Water plaza, reflective pool and lily pools
- Art installation plaza
- Tower lobbies with art displays
- Art Walk at the clubhouse to display works of children or resident artists
- Barbeque corner
- Party lawn
- 1.85 acre vehicle free central greens comprising of a sunken garden with stepped seating and grass terraces
- Sunken Garden of approx. area 40mx70m, totally basement free natural ground planted with indigenous & flowering trees to enhance the forest feel. One end has steps and grass slope with seats descending to this space, An amphitheater of a different kind. The other end has sloping grass for children to have fun rolling down or running down.
- Fruit Tree Bosques - Jamun, mango, Amla, Guava, Chikoo- which give fruits in plenty to enchant the residents with fresh from the trees produce
- A Mosaic of small lawns + sit-outs + planting beds is all around between the ground floor verandahs & the walking/jogging path.
- Art installations in the landscape- rough hewn blocks of stones arranged in small lawn spaces, while they can be used for sitting, create a sculptural visual. Alongside, feature walls can be graffiti walls for residents to express themselves creatively
- Active sports amenities like full basketball court, 2 badminton courts, 1 tennis court & a cricket pitch create a wholesome opportunity for the residents
- Sky walk overlooking the central green connected by tree houses with slides for kids
- Herbal garden
- Flowering trees overlooking the residential towers
- 1000 trees planted within the 9 acre property – more than100 trees to an acre
- IGBC pre-certified gold rated building
- Well ventilated lobbies
- Double height ceiling in the clubhouse
- High speed elevators
- Vitrified flooring in lift lobbies and corridors
- Earthquake resistant structure as per IS code
- DG power backup in common areas and lift
- Vitrified flooring, sliding French windows, OBD paint
- Anti-skid vitrified flooring tiles, sink board with drain board, exhaust fans in the kitchen
- Utility room in the kitchen
- Anti-skid ceramic flooring tiles, MS railing, electrical, drain and water supply point
- Vitrified flooring, anodized aluminum window frame
- Wall mounted WC, wash basin with counter in master toilet, best in class fittings
- Video door phones in every home
- MS railing, anti-skid vitrified tiles
- Premium series of switches and plates
The Club house
- The Club, nested under the centrally located towers overlooking the central green will provide the very best amenities to all residents.
- A double height lounge and reception will welcome you at the entrance and a well naturally lit art walk will lead you to other health facilities.
- Spa facilities will be available with massage room, steam, sauna, shower as well as change rooms for a large outdoor swimming pool.
- The Health club with fully equipped Unisex Gym has been provided. Active sports facilities including squash court, billiards, cards, multi-purpose hall for dance or yoga provides a variety of health and fitness activities.
- An audiovisual room for 8 to 10 people and a restaurant with a fully equipped kitchen serving a large banquet hall will provide opportunities for bigger gatherings.
- Kids’ corner and reading room will take care of the little ones needs.